Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Give Me The Light: ACHORO Travel Makeup Mirror Review


I have been looking for a compact mirror with great lighthing to help me when I want to put on makeup, eyelashes, check out my skin to see if a wrinkle has popped up where I don't think it should be, or just admire myself. After searching for a little while (and my attenion span is short) I lucked upon the Achoro Travel Makeup Mirror.



It came in a nice cloth carrying bag, which I like because it will be safe when I travel; and it's not super tiny, so I can see myself clearly in it.

  • The qualities of the mirror are true as based on the website description: Dimmable Brightness and Build in 5 Magnifier - Help to Observe your Makeup and Screen. 
  • Fully Adjustable Portable Mirror - Mini size Easily fits your bag, purse, as well as into your pocket. 
  • Easy to Carry - Expand your Makeup anywhere and anytime. 
  • Built-in Rechargeable Battery - No Headache to Purchase Additional Battery. 
  • Premium Quality Rechargeable Led Compact Makeup Mirror - 
  • Unique Design - Easy to Operate.


You can grab this mirror on amazon right now, and if you hurry, you can clip the coupon for an extra discount. https://amzn.to/31kae7y 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments - we want to keep the dialogue going. It's elemental that we keep a discourse open among each other. This is our community.

Give Me The Light: ACHORO Travel Makeup Mirror Review

I have been looking for a compact mirror with great lighthing to help me when I want to put on makeup, eyelashes, check out my skin to see...